Thursday, March 29, 2012

10 Days 10 Projects!!

Like many, I have become addicted to Pinterest.  I spend way too much time on there and have only done 2 recipes since beginning.  Now I have 10 days off and have high expectations!  Tomorrow I am heading to CKC with my friend Michele and I hope to do some of the layouts that I have pinned!!  I also need to get Reed's Baptism invites in the mail.  Those will be addressed and ready to go out on Monday!!

When I return from CKC I hope to do some of the recipes, organization projects, and home decor pins.  I think Drew is skeptical of the cooking!  I told him I want to eat at the table every day next week!

Oh and another exciting thing for next week is we are bringing home our new pup.  Danica "Dani" will be a little over 10 weeks, but will finally be home!  She is a beagle, pug, lab, basset mix!  She will be joining our beagle/basset Daisy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment